Popular Posts

Sunday 21 December 2014

Book Review: Girl Online by Zoe Sugg

I am a huge fan of Zoella (Zoe Sugg) and so are very many people but I want to write this review without being bias, so i'm not going to write this as a fan but as I would any other book.
I also want to mention the stories that Zoe didn't actually write the book ; well I can't tell you if she did or didn't , but I know Zoe had help as she tweeted it , and that is all I know. If you want my opinion ; I think that she had help (as she said) , but the idea was hers and she is not an author so why does it matter if she had help.
Anyway onto the review, Happy Reading!

The book is about a girl named Penny who has a blog ; she blogs about her feelings and from this finds out she has anxiety.She goes on a trip to New York where she meets a guy, and lots of happenings take place. She also has a best friend who has the problem that his parents especially his dad are not in acceptance that he is gay, she also has highs and lows with this friend because of the guy. This guy named "Noah" has a secret, which really screws everything up but obviously *spoiler alert* it all turns out alright in the end!

I actually really enjoyed this book, and the secret was not predictable to me.It is a really easy read which would make it a great book for holiday or just anytime you don't want a book which will take you months to finish.You still really get to connect with the characters throughout the book even though its an easy read which means when events happen you really feel the emotions.The main character is a really relate-able character even if you don't suffer from anxiety, which makes you want to keep on reading. The only part I am not so in love with is the ending as I feel it is all a bit rushed. That being said I like the idea of the ending just not the way it was written.

Thank you for reading; if you do not agree (or do) be sure to comment down below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHIC TEMPLATES DESIGN