Popular Posts

Saturday 10 September 2016

August Faves




Food
Halloumi I have been obsessed with halloumi lately as it goes with everything and tastes so good! I like to grill it so it goes crispy on the outside.

Marshmallow squares Tanya bakes I went to the Tanya bakes book signing to get the book as I've watched Tanya Burr for so long and also other you-tubers but never been to a meet-up or signing so when I saw about the signing I was like "lets go"! Me and my friend went and had a good time however I'm guessing all meet-ups are similar but from this experience I found that; you wait in a queue for forever and then get rushed through to meet the person and then when its over your just thinking was it worth it! Obviously thats how it has to be to be able to get lots of people through so that lots of people can meet whoever it is.
Anyway, onto the book, I love 'Tanya Bakes'! There are so many amazing recipes in the book, I have tried a few and they have all turned out great. Recently, I made the marshmallow squares which are so easy and tasty. I would definitely recommend this to all of you out there who love to bake whether you watch Tanya burr or not.

Coconut yogurt
This yogurt is my fave! It has a slight coconut taste rather than full on like the coconut yogurts such as 'CoYo' so if you don't like those yogurts like me then try this.

Mango iced tea sachets 
When I was on holiday my go to drink was iced tea partly because I love iced tea but also iced tea always tasted better on holiday. In the local shop they sold sachets of the iced tea which you could buy so I thought I could bring the iced tea back and make it at home. It tastes so good and reminds me of being on holiday.
(If anybody knows where you can get anything similar to it then please comment as can't find it in the UK.)

Clothing/Accesories
Topshop trousers
These trousers are perfect! I wear jeans a lot and am kinda bored with them so these are an alternative which are still casual but can be dressed up if you'd want. They are super comfy and in my opinion still look stylish.

Olivia Burton Watch
I've had this watch since christmas but never mentioned it so I figured why not mention it now. I wear it everyday and love it. Olivia Burton has loads of really nice watches so check it out if you are looking for a new watch.

Beauty

Other
Jo malone candle
This candle makes your whole house smell amazing! It is a little pricey (however I did get given it as a gift) but I think it is totally worth it and a nice treat if you like using candles.
Pineapple tray
I got this to put my pandora bracelets and watch on and it adds a pop of colour to my table.























No comments:

Post a Comment

CHIC TEMPLATES DESIGN