Popular Posts

Friday 3 April 2020

2000's inspired outfits

I've been loving 2000's fashion, so here's a few outfits I put together inspired by the era as I try to be Mary-Kate or Ashley.
I was going to just post a few images but I decided to also do some y2k inspired edits (lol) which were actually really fun to create.



Look 1











Look 2






Look 3








Outfit Details

Look 1 
white cardigan: Nasty Gal
midi Skirt: charity shop
shoes: lilac suede air force

Look 2
tie dye top: charity shop (It was actually too big for me so I cropped it myself which is a helpful hack when buying from charity shops)
low waisted jeans: charity shop
bag: Depop
shoes: Silver glitter Adidas Superstars
sunglasses: Asos

Look 3
top: Brandy Melville
corduroy trousers: charity shop
shoes: lilac suede air force
bag: charity shop (I painted the butterflies on it)
sunglasses: Asos

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHIC TEMPLATES DESIGN