Popular Posts

Wednesday 1 April 2020

Podcast recommendations...

I love podcasts for in the car, on the bus, while you make dinner or just chilling in your room, and I know I'm not alone in this so here's a few recommendations.



The High Low
This is a pop culture podcast hosted by the amazing Dolly Alderton (I'm a big fan, read her book Everything I know about love) and Pandora Sykes, who is also great.
The podcast comes out weekly as they discuss the current events, giving their opinions on the goings on.

Table Manners
Hosted by the singer Jessie Ware and her hilarious mum, the two interview famous guests and cook them food, discussing the impact food has had in their lives while having a general chat.

I usually listen to this on the bus to uni, and often catch myself looking like a freak laughing out loud.

Same but different
Keelin Moncrieff an Irish you-tuber hosts the podcast joined by her sister to discuss many important topics which aren't discussed enough.
Check out her youtube channel as well, she's a really cool gal.

How to fail
Elizabeth Day chats with guests about their failures in life and what that taught them.
The podcast has had lots of successful guests with uplifting stories about the good that can come from failures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHIC TEMPLATES DESIGN